BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Free Topic

Now that you know what you have to write about this time, read the following tips that will help your writing be more organized:

1. Divide your writing into paragraphs. Every different idea is a new paragraph.
2. Start your post with an introduction. Use lively and interesting language to motivate your readers to read on.
3. Use the first sentence of every paragraph to state the topic content of it.
4. Finish your post with a conclusion which can include a quote, thought or final comment.

5 comments:

Impertinencia said...

Marian, it`s my blog.

Excuse me, i don`t remember how to use it.

See u in classes.

Javiera S. said...

Hi Marian, this is my blog :)

Daniela Yàñez said...

Hello Marian! This is my blog :)

yayo said...

Hi!!!
this is my blog

Paulina said...

Hi, I leave you my blog (: